GenerationX Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application

2 posters

Go down

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application Empty San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application

Post  Hawkeye_Pierce Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 am

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application Sasdlogo

San Andreas Sheriff's Department

Welcome to the San Andreas Sheriff's Department recruitment section. If you're interested in joining the SASD, keep on reading! As the state's finest law enforcement agency, the San Andreas Sheriff's Department aims to protect and serve the State of San Andreas and enforce law and order in all cities and highways across the state.

Recruitment process:
The recruitment process of the San Andreas Sheriff's Department consists of the application stage followed by the Academy, which includes an evaluation stage (interview and fitness evaluation), and a training stage. Only if all these stages are passed successfully, you can become a member of the department.
(( Except for a quick TeamSpeak 3 check, the entire Academy program is in character. If you are not looking to role-play properly, do not apply. ))

An applicant must:

Be a citizen of the United States.
Be at least 21 years of age.
Possess a valid driver's license.
Be able to speak and write English.
Have high school diploma or GED (preferably college education).
Have a clean criminal/arrest record.
Be physically, medically and mentally fit.

(( OOC, an applicant must:

Be able to speak and write English.
Have at least one character with level 3 or above.
Know how to role-play.
Have (a) satisfying admin record(s).
Use their SASD character as main character.
Have a Mic and be able to use teamspeak 3.

Post A reply to this topic with your application.
DO NOT MAKE A NEW TOPIC.

Application form:
Code:
    [center][size=150](( In Character ))[/size][/center]
    [u][size=125]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size][/u]

[b]Today's Date[/b]:

[b]Last Name[/b]:
    [b]First Name[/b]:
    [b]Middle Name(s)[/b]:
    [b]Date of Birth[/b]:

[b]Present Address[/b]:
    [b]Phone Number(s)[/b]:

[b]Sex[/b]:
    [b]Race[/b]:
    [b]Height[/b]:
    [b]Weight[/b]:

[b]Education[/b]:
    [b]Current Employment[/b]:

[b]Are you a citizen of the United States? If yes, were you born and raised in the United States?[/b]:

[b]Do you have a valid driver's license? If yes, was it ever suspended?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime?:[/b]

[b]Are you able to work rotating shifts (nights, holidays, weekends, etc.)?[/b]:

[b]What is your current physical, medical and mental status?[/b]:

[b]Do you have any experience with law enforcement? If yes, what and how?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever submitted an application to this law enforcement agency? If yes, when?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever submitted an application to any other law enforcement agency? If yes, which and when?[/b]:

[b]If yes to one of the above two questions, were you accepted? If not, why were you denied?[/b]:

[b]Tell us about yourself and why you would like to become a Deputy Sheriff[/b] [i](at least 100 words)[/i]:

[u][size=125]APPLICANT'S STATEMENT[/size][/u]

[spoiler]I certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

I authorize the San Andreas Sheriff's Department to thoroughly investigate my work records, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment and to contact my current and previous employers. I fully understand that the San Andreas Sheriff's Department conducts a background investigation of all applicants. This investigation includes, but is not limited to, an investigation of my past employment performance, school records, military, police driving records and character traits. I authorize any person, school, current and former employers, law enforcement authorities, and organizations named in the application and this supplemental application to provide and release any information and opinions concerning my background, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I release such persons and organizations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.

I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment relationship with the San Andreas Sheriff's Department is strictly voluntary and at our mutual will. I understand that if employed, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, with or without cause or reason, at the option of either myself or the San Andreas Sheriff's Department, and that no promises or representations contrary to the forgoing are binding on the San Andreas Sheriff's Department unless made in writing and signed jointly by the Sheriff of the department and myself.

My signature below certifies that I have read and understand the instructions, conditions and other information provided in this document and that I hereby authorize release of all above listed records to the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

[b]Signature:[/b]
    [b]Date:[/b][/spoiler]

[center][size=150](( Out of Character ))[/size][/center]
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Gender[/b]:
    [b]Location[/b]:
    [b]Timezone[/b]:

[b]Post a list of all current and previous characters, including their levels[/b]:

[b]Post (a) screenshot(s) of your Stats[/b]:

[b]For how long have you been playing on GenX-RP?[/b]:

[b]How many hours would you play on your SASD character every day?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever been a member of one or more factions and left it/them? If yes, which and why did you leave?[/b]:

[b]Are you currently a member of one or more other factions? If yes, which and is it/are they official?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever been a member of the SASD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?[/b]:

[b]Have you ever been a member of the LSPD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?[/b]:

[b]Are you able to speak and write English properly?[/b]:

[b]Do you have TeamSpeak 3 installed on your computer and are you prepared to use it?[/b]:

[b]Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, why not?[/b]:

[b]Explain in depth why you would like to join this faction[/b] [i](at least 150 words)[/i]:

Last edited by Hawkeye_Pierce on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeye_Pierce
Hawkeye_Pierce

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application Empty Jesse Shaw - SASD Application

Post  Jesse_Shaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

(( In Character ))
PERSONAL INFORMATION

Today's Date: January 18, 2012

Last Name: Shaw
First Name: Jesse
Middle Name(s): Damien
Date of Birth: 1990/09/12

Present Address: 127 Los Santos Way N.E
Phone Number(s): 1740

Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 194lbs

Education: Bachelors Degree in Criminology (Accredited San Andreas State University)
Current Employment: Private Investigator

Are you a citizen of the United States? If yes, were you born and raised in the United States?: Yes and Yes.

Do you have a valid driver's license? If yes, was it ever suspended?: Yes, it has never been suspended.

Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime?: No.

Are you able to work rotating shifts (nights, holidays, weekends, etc.)?: Yes.

What is your current physical, medical and mental status?: I currently am in great mental and physical health, I am involved in martial arts which keeps me active through out the week and allows me to release stress and the pressures of everyday life.

Do you have any experience with law enforcement? If yes, what and how?: Yes, I studied Criminology and currently work as a private investigator. I often serve court subpena's and deal with agitated individuals.

Have you ever submitted an application to this law enforcement agency? If yes, when?: No.

Have you ever submitted an application to any other law enforcement agency? If yes, which and when?: No.

If yes to one of the above two questions, were you accepted? If not, why were you denied?: N/A

Tell us about yourself and why you would like to become a Deputy Sheriff (at least 100 words):
I have always been excited to help improve my community, I am involved in multiple charity organizations, I participate in motivational speaking tours through out San Andreas and I just feel that this is an obvious choice for my career path. I've always wanted to be a Police Officer, I have seen first hand the effects of violence and crime on a community and I want to help keep everyone who resides in San Andreas safe. I want our citizens to be able to sleep comfortably at night knowing that I am patrolling the streets diligently and with pride.

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT

Spoiler:

(( Out of Character ))
Timezone: -7:00 GMT

Post a list of all current and previous characters, including their levels:
N/A - I have no previous characters, Jesse Shaw is my main.

Post (a) screenshot(s) of your Stats:
San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application STATS

For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 1 week

How many hours would you play on your SASD character every day?: 4+ Hours

Have you ever been a member of one or more factions and left it/them? If yes, which and why did you leave?: N/A

Are you currently a member of one or more other factions? If yes, which and is it/are they official?: N/A

Have you ever been a member of the SASD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?: N/A

Have you ever been a member of the LSPD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?: N/A

Are you able to speak and write English properly?: Yes, fluently.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 installed on your computer and are you prepared to use it?: Yes.

Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, why not?: Yes.

Explain in depth why you would like to join this faction (at least 150 words):
I've participated in some serious Policing role-play over the last several months and its always been a great experience. Since my old RP server was shut down I've decided to grow some new roots here. Thus I am submitting my application for a position that in the past I have had the most fun with and seen the most character development with. I feel that I would be an asset to the server in being able to help create a fun and exciting role-play experience for everyone involved. I am a dedicated very thorough when it comes to my character and how I portray myself.[/left]

Jesse_Shaw

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application Empty Re: San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application

Post  Hawkeye_Pierce Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 am

Denied.

Please read the handbook more carefully and then feel free to re apply.
Hawkeye_Pierce
Hawkeye_Pierce

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application Empty Re: San Andreas Sheriff's Department Recrutement Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down