GenerationX Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sidney Traylor - SASD Application

3 posters

Go down

Sidney Traylor - SASD Application Empty Sidney Traylor - SASD Application

Post  BillyDeanol Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:53 am

((In Character))
[size=125]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size]

Today's Date: 1/12/11

Last Name: Traylor
First Name: Sidney
Middle Name(s): Jameson
Date of Birth: 2/18/1980

Present Address: 875. Los Santos Blvd. ((I'm not that creative....))
Phone Number(s): 1152

Sex: F
Race: Asian
Height: 5/6
Weight: 200 LB

Education: Harvard Law School
Current Employment: A small school is San Fierro.

Are you a citizen of the United States? If yes, were you born and raised in the United States?: Yes, and yes.

Do you have a valid driver's license? If yes, was it ever suspended?: Yes, and no.

Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime?: I have, but I was quickly released as I was not guilty of the alleged crime.Frank Burns eats worms

Are you able to work rotating shifts (nights, holidays, weekends, etc.)?: Yup! I'm single, so not really much to do.

What is your current physical, medical and mental status?: I'd say I'm pretty skinny, good medical status. I am pretty smart, if I do say so myself.

Do you have any experience with law enforcement? If yes, what and how?: No.

Have you ever submitted an application to this law enforcement agency? If yes, when?: No.

Have you ever submitted an application to any other law enforcement agency? If yes, which and when?: Nope.

If yes to one of the above two questions, were you accepted? If not, why were you denied?:

Tell us about yourself and why you would like to become a Deputy Sheriff (at least 100 words): I think I would love to become a Deputy Sheriff, because I would love to fight crime. I have a pretty good idea how it all works, as I've seen how it works from an old friend of mine from college. I know all the obvious crimes, pretty darn well. I am alleged to working long hours and shifts, and can do anything from undercover work to metro. I am skillful in leadership, and seeing as the city is growing, I could even help out with SWAT or anything, really. All in all, I am skillful in all the required tasks to become a Sheriff in this country, we call America.

[size=125]APPLICANT'S STATEMENT[/size]

Spoiler:

[size=150](( Out of Character ))[/size]
Timezone: PST

Post a list of all current and previous characters, including their levels: Santa_Deanol - Level 10, and SM.
Sidney Traylor - Also Level 10 and SM
Dick Chappy is my admin account, which is an EA and shoptech.
(The one I'm using for the application is Sidney.)
Post (a) screenshot(s) of your Stats:

For how long have you been playing on GenX?: At least a month I believe, I am a server owner/EA as my server merged with GenX.

How many hours would you play on your SASD character every day?: At least 5, I also alternate with my different character's throughout the day.

Have you ever been a member of one or more factions and left it/them? If yes, which and why did you leave?: Yes, I was apart of the FBI for a short while, left for FDSA.

Are you currently a member of one or more other factions? If yes, which and is it/are they official?: Yes, I am a FDSA member on my other account.

Have you ever been a member of the SASD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?: No.

Have you ever been a member of the LSPD or attempted to join it? If yes, when?: No. ((Have been in LSPD in other servers, got up to Sargent on it.))

Are you able to speak and write English properly?: Yes, was born in the US and will always live here for..ever, probably..

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 installed on your computer and are you prepared to use it?: Yes.

Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, why not?: Yes, just don't really feel that comfortable using it at times, but I definitely can use it if needed.

Explain in depth why you would like to join this faction (at least 150 words):[center]
Like I said in my previous question, I was an officer of a fairly large server, and I think this would help me and the SASD out. I know mostly all the commands, and the proper procedure to do an arrest. I know how to work hotkeys/binds, and even have my personal own police script. I think I can aid the SASD with help whenever they need it, and if I am not needed, I can certainly leave the SASD if I am not needed. I won't rage or anything, I'm a pretty chill 16 year old.
I can use my TS when needed, I am fluent enough, and can set up a whisper list if needed. I can help all the little kiddy's out on the roads IG when needed. I can roleplay fluently, I will even take an IG RP test if needed. I also have very fluent grammar, which is needed, since our server is mostly english and you don't want a Sheriff who can't RP or spell correct, do ya?
All in all, I think I can benefit the SASD all together, and help control the crowds.

I would also like to mention I will not be on the server for a bit, as I need to reinstall my game/steam.

BillyDeanol

Back to top Go down

Sidney Traylor - SASD Application Empty Re: Sidney Traylor - SASD Application

Post  Hawkeye_Pierce Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

Denied.

Great application but you simply must read the application topic more carefully in regards as to where you should put your application.
Hawkeye_Pierce
Hawkeye_Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  BillyDeanol Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 am

Is there a certain time I must wait? Or may I post it right away?

BillyDeanol

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye_Pierce Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:30 am

you're welcome to apply again as soon as you like but please READ THE APPLICATION GUIDELINES before posting another application.
Hawkeye_Pierce
Hawkeye_Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  xAcex Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello there Sidney I am Head Admin xAcex or IG: Jimmy Sandiago proud owner of Jimmy's Autos
Located in San Fiero. As Head Leader of N.O.O.S.E I Would Like to Invite you as a Member of
our proud faction if you would like to.

---Past Name's---
Jimmy_Sandiago,xAcex
[/color]---Past Gang's/Faction's---
Noose, Leader
Bad Boy's Society, Rank 3
Los Santos Police Department, Leader
[/color]---Server Rights---
Head Admin
Server Moderator

Refund Advisor
Ban Appeal Advisor