GenerationX Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy

5 posters

Go down

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Empty Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy

Post  Karla Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

The following Screen shots obviously depict admin Timmy as being drunk on power and under qualified for his current duty's. I think his attitude stems from the fact that he feels as though he is untouchable, owning the other game servers, he thinks that he can not be punished, and threatens the removal of his servers if he was to be punished. I see this as being completely unacceptable, and recommend putting him back to junior admin until he learns the proper level of respect that an admin must have for both there common administrators and the players at genx.

Okay so in my first picture, you see an obvious abuse of power, severe disrespect and last but not least, a little server advertising....Neutral
Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Sa-mp-12
I have copyied the following from my chatlog file, incase you cannot read the picture.

[06:02:55] ** Head Admin Timmy: Go ahead post a complaint i have shadow on my side for everything and he wont do anything because if i get

[06:03:06] ** Head Admin Timmy: kicked from admin i will shut down the servers i own

[06:03:19] ** Head Admin Timmy: And shadow will be pissed
Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Sa-mp-13

This was a direct threat towards Shadow, and should be dealt with very swiftly!

p.s Shadow..Go easy on him. He's a newbie

Karla
Karla

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Empty Re: Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy

Post  Michael.Desert Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

/Support Karla Admin.
he is Really newbie Player,i just want to say please Demoted him he was + abueses Powers, +OOCly insulted, +Server advertising.

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Cu1L6
Michael.Desert
Michael.Desert

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy Empty Re: Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy

Post  BillyDeanol Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 am

I'm going to have to agree with you on this, unfortunetly.

Timmy was a admin on my server, and was an inactive one at that.
Sorry for the disrespect to Shadow to what I'm about to say, but I think it's fit.

Shadow, you give Timmy the most niceness to Timmy, thinking everything he is doing is okay, just because he's young. Age should determine your maturity, and, well, Timmy kinda doesn't have maturity at all the time. He raged/threatened to delete all the channels towards the whole admin team just the other day, 'cuz they were messing with him, and Shadow just let Timmy off the hook without any Admin warns or anything.

It kind of seams he gets special privileges, just because he is younger then most of the admin team.

And again, sorry for the disrespect towards Shadow and Timmy.

Last edited by BillyDeanol on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)

BillyDeanol

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 am

I Think Timmy needs to be gone from the admin team., About Five minutes ago, He kicked me from the server for being " afk " When i told him BRB, Then once i get back, I banned another player for raging and flaming admins, and abuse of /gov and he unbans him, Then he tells him if i ban him one more time, That hes gonna ban me.., When we are the same level administrator as him, Aint that some shit?, And then he goes and Unbans the person from the server?, I personally think hes a corrupt power hungry 12 year old, Who dosent need to be playing on this server anyways, Mostly he should not be having admin

Heres some proof of him abusing..

Embarrassing show of disrespect by Admin Timmy 2hi11yh

Scotty

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 am

Also, He just posted this in TS3 Global Chat

<19:50:49>
"Timmy"
:
I'm going to have to agree with you on this, unfortunetly.

Timmy was a admin on my server, and was an inactive one at that.
Sorry for the disrespect to Shadow to what I'm about to say, but I think it's fit.

Shadow, you give Timmy the most niceness to Timmy, thinking everything he is doing is okay, just because he's young. Age should determine your maturity, and, well, Timmy kinda doesn't have maturity at all the time. He raged/threatened to delete all the channels towards the whole admin team just the other day, 'cuz they were messing with him, and Shadow just let Timmy off the hook without any Admin warns or anything.

It kind of seams he gets special privileges, just because he is younger then most of the admin team.

And again, sorry for the disrespect towards Shadow and Timmy.

<19:50:58>
"Timmy"
:
Thats so not raging >Sad

<19:51:03>
"Timmy"
:
Dumbass

Scotty

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 am

the kick was unjistified i will review this more and talk to wing whenever the fuck he gets on and we will discuss it further (inavlid kick reason)

Shadow
Admin

https://genxgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 am

ALSO he is disrespecting a higher ranked admin so..... idk

Shadow
Admin

https://genxgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum